In the following, we are going to see the usage and formula of future perfect continuous tense with some examples.
future perfect continuous tense formula:
S + will have been (V+ing) + O
future perfect continuous tense Usage:
we use the future perfect continuous tense to express an action the will start in the future and last for a period of time before being interrupted by another action.
future perfect continuous tense Examples:
- I will have been studying for 20 min when you arrive tonight.
- they will have been studying tonight for hours, by the time I arrive.
- She will have been sleeping for two hours when you start studying.
- It will have been raining the whole afternoon when we hit home.
- When I hit home, everybody will have been studying for 3 hours.
- Tomorrow at noon I will have been solving my exercises the whole afternoon.
- Next month I will have been learning new skills for over a week.
- At midnight we will have been studying together for 2 hours.
- By this time, they will have been studying for one hour.
- By the end of the year, I will have been working for my project for at least 6 months.